Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Motor probs

Got the L293D hooked up, unsuccessfully. I can only get the right motor to turn in one direction. I don't know if I smoked the chip, will take the meter to it tomorrow. Both motors work fine and I have L293D hooked up as the spec sheet specifies. I probably need to add some 0.1uf caps to the 7805 regulator. Next time I find a bunch of them at a good price, I'm going to pick up a fistful of them. A bit worried that I smoked the chip and not in the good way you do ham and turkey. I can't seem to get the PWM on the arduino to work either, hopefully all these problems will be solved in the next few days. I'd like to add the bumper switches and probably an on/off switch so I don't have to chase him down.

For some reason, the right motor likes to stay in reverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment