Friday, September 4, 2009

This is is what it started off looking like:






From Leo the Bot


I took off the bucket assembly :










From Leo the Bot





Then made an addition to the body:



From Leo the Bot


I am making the shelf the MCU sits on a bit wider, the batteries and the L293D will be under that, to keep heat and the RF they might throw off to a minumun and keep the the center of gravity low


I'd like to enclose the MCU part, once I get a compass in it. Then reuse the bucket assembly to make a neck of sorts for a PIR module and for sonar to sit on. I know by then I'll be out of I/O on the AtMega328, so will have to get another one and figure out how to make them communicate with each other. I need to pick up some solder wick, since I've yet to find what I did have.


No comments:

Post a Comment